The 2017 Corporate Compensation & Benefits Survey is open for participation! Survey responses are due May 10th, 2017. Contact email@example.com to participate.
The Corporate Compensation and Benefits Survey is an annual survey and report produced by Workforce Intelligence (formerly People Report) and is designed to answer the question every restaurant company must consider: “Are we rewarding our employees competitively across all levels of the organization?” The survey is distributed after the first quarter of the calendar year and is open for participation to both Workforce Intelligence (formerly People Report) members and non-members. The final report becomes available in late summer, and pricing for the report is variable according to each company’s membership status and participation in the survey. The survey results are included at no additional cost for Workforce Intelligence (formerly People Report) members who contribute their data to this study.
The report is broken into two sections: compensation and benefits. Participants include leading restaurant brands from across the nation, and key metrics are shown at the dining segment level as well as segmented based on system-wide sales.
The compensation segment contains industry metrics such as:
- Base salary
- Annual bonus
- Total cash compensation for corporate office and support center roles
- Pay range and merit increases from the executive level in the corporate offices to the hourly level in the restaurants
- Detailed variable pay and bonus plan structures as well as additional profit opportunities, such as equity in the company, profit sharing, etc.
- Payroll costs broken down by department
The benefits segment focuses on the prevalence of benefit offerings in the industry, highlighting differences in usage by segment and company size and including percentage of cost covered by the employer for commonly used benefit plan:
- Monthly cost of PPO and HMO plans for employee only coverage, as well as employee +1 and employee plus family coverage. Metrics are shown by position level for each of the segments and company size groupings.
- Medical office visit copays, generic and brand name prescription copays, deductibles and out of pocket maximums by position level
- Health benefits for part time employees, including average cost of limited benefit plans offered, wellness program usage and commonly offered programs
- Paid time off policies by position level, including amount of vacation time according to length of employment as well as data on savings and severance plans
- Additional offers including company cars, dining, tuition, reimbursement, etc.
- Corporate office staff turnover
Be first in line for the latest insights.
For more information on pricing and how to participate in the 2017 Corporate Compensation & Benefits Survey, please contact Jennifer Hubert at firstname.lastname@example.org.