Participate in the Restaurant Recovery Sales Flash
This new report is extended for FREE to the entire community of restaurant operators to help inform decision making in these times of uncertainty and heightened anxiety.
Participants submit a short survey, and receive the results on the same day. Participation has grown to include over 20,000 restaurant units. The more companies who participate, the more granular we can be with the results.
Data is collected and distributed on Monday’s reporting on the previous Saturday. The survey is open until 4:00 PM CT with results emailed out later that afternoon. You must participate to receive the results.
The Sales & Traffic Flash Report includes:
- YOY comp sales and traffic
- Dine-in performance for limited vs. full-service brands
- Off-premise performance for limited vs. full-service brands
Data Collection and Terms
- Participation in the Black Box Intelligence survey is completely voluntary
- You are responsible for the accuracy, consistency and completeness of your data submission
- Agree and consent to Black Box Intelligence’s use and disclosure of information from this survey, in aggregate and de-identified form only, to other survey participants for benchmarking purposes
- Understand your individual responses or data will not be shared by Black Box Intelligence with any third party
- Any data you provide remains the property of your company. Analysis and data in aggregate form is the property of Black Box Intelligence.
- You may use the results distributed as a result of this research for internal purposes only
- The person submitting the survey response has the authority to acknowledge and agree to the terms of participation
Sign Up Today to Participate
The survey is open Mondays from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT. You will receive results every week that you participate.
Please use your current restaurant email for validation. The is to ensure the distribution of data remains inside the community of restaurant operators. All data will be shared in aggregate, no individual data will be shared in any form.