[img id=”1″ align=”right”]
Let our ‘Bacon’ Sizzle your 2015 Plans…
Our goal at Black Box Intelligence (formerly TDn2K) is to be a catalyst for our members to balance people and profits. These supplemental Workforce Intelligence (formerly People Report) insights highlighted below are a few that will help set you up for success in 2015. For more information about any of these products or reports, please contact Melissa Papaleo (email@example.com)
Targeted Competitor Compensation – Market level compensation
This customized report details base salary and hourly pay rates at the market level for a select group of competitors. With this report you will be able to easily evaluate your manager and hourly pay against a curated competitive set. The ability to delve into this data by market allows you to set competitive pay in new markets and evaluate current pay in existing markets.
- Base salary and hourly pay rates at the market level
- Easily assess your pay against your competition in a particular market
- Range of pay data from the 5th to 95th percentile
This customized report allows you to analyze your unit level management pay against a select group of companies to help you better understand any competitive edges or shortfalls in your total pay practices. The report covers front of the house, back of the house and multi-unit manager pay.
- Unit level base salary, annual bonus and total cash compensation for a select group of competitors
- Bonus pay frequency and bonus as a percentage of base salary
- Easily assess your pay practices against your competitive set
Range of pay data from the 5th to 95th percentile
This report covers detailed information on corporate level compensation and system-wide benefits offerings for the restaurant industry. This survey will keep you up to date on current pay practices and benefits plans so that you can stay competitive in the industry.
- Base salary, bonus and total cash compensation for corporate office positions
- Benefits offerings with co-pay and percentage employer paid
- Budgeted pay increases and breakdown of labor costs
- Paid time off covering tenure and types of leave