Black Box Workforce Intelligence™
Comprehensive Workforce Data To Help You Take on Any Recruiting and Employee Retention Challenge
Recruiting, retaining, and rewarding employees is the number one challenge for brands and their restaurants.
It’s also the key to unlocking higher performance in the market. Black Box Workforce Intelligence™ gives you the most comprehensive and actionable workforce data so you can set the pace, instead of just keeping up.
How leading hospitality brands connect people and performance
Tackle Restaurant Turnover
- Track and benchmark turnover at the local level and by DMA
- Identify underperforming units and deliver operators data-driven action plans
- Analyze turnover’s impact on in-store performance and revenue
Increase Engagement and Retention
- Understand what motivates all employees — from hourly workers to the c-suite
- Understand workplace happiness
- Evaluate messages of diversity
Build Better Total Rewards Packages
- Stay relevant and competitive with what employees want
- Create compelling offerings that include competitive variable pay, benefits, and paid time-off
- Monitor compensation trends to create competitive packages from corporate executives and directors to restaurant managers and hourly employees
Workforce Data Designed to Serve Every Team
- Price salaries and benefit packages competitively, at all levels of the organization
- Arm yourself with crucial policy knowledge and understanding
- Understand what the industry standards are for training new employees
- Identify the most important topics being covered when onboarding and training managers
- Learn how your competitors are allocating their training budget
- Understand the current labor cost trends at the market-level
- Analyze how cost of turnover is impacting the organization
- Understand what motivates all employees, from hourly workers to c-suite level
- Evaluate messages of diversity and workplace happiness
- Track, benchmark and improve turnover and identify underperforming units
- Understand your workforce demographics at a detailed level
- Build competitive employee total rewards packages
Remove the guesswork and subjective decision-making behind how you collaborate across departments.
Board-Ready Workforce Analysis
High-Level Performance Snapshot
- The right view to monitor quarterly performance
- Monthly dashboard metrics with additional performance ranking
- Composite Diversity
High-Level Quarterly Update
- PDF summary of the most relevant and crucial Workforce Intelligence benchmarks
- Perfect for company updates and board presentations
Black Box Intelligence Security & Compliance
Ultimate data protection
Breakthrough insights and growth aren’t the only reasons over 300 of the world’s most successful restaurant brands choose Black Box Intelligence. They also trust us to keep their data secure and protected at all times. When you’re using the Black Box Intelligence Platform, you can rest assured knowing that protecting your data is our #1 priority.
How is turnover affecting your financial performance?
Time-and-time-again, employee turnover directly correlates to sales performance. We can help you quantify manager and employee turnover—and why it’s impacting your finances.
Outperforming competitors by 75%, really?
Read how one fast casual brand used compensation benchmarks to retain better restaurant managers and overcome industry-wide double-digit losses.
Over 300+ of the world’s best restaurants use Black Box Intelligence
Restaurant Industry: State of the Workforce Webinar
This webinar session will bring you up to date on the current state of the restaurant workforce including information on staffing, turnover, compensation, benefits, diversity, inclusion, training and more.
This webinar is open to all restaurant operators. Please use your company email address to register. Personal email addresses such as Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud etc… will not be approved. You can attend this webinar session ONLY if you are a restaurant operator or current client of Black Box Intelligence™ (subscribed to Workforce, Financial and/or Guest Intelligence). For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q4 State of the Industry Webinar
The one-stop shop for all things restaurant sales, traffic, staffing, turnover, consumer sentiment and guest satisfaction trends. This quarterly client-only benefit will take a look at segment, industry and cuisine trends, the labor market and the economy; all in under an hour. These sessions are uniquely designed to be a resource for you to reveal insights with unparalleled data connecting the dots between your most critical initiatives.
A trusted partner for restaurant leaders for over 25 years
"Competition is fierce and we are continually looking at ways to build competitive advantages for Darden. The data and insights from Black Box Intelligence are a terrific addition to our insights capabilities."
"Black Box Financial Intelligence is an intuitive user platform for comparative data in our industry. I love the user-friendly dashboard interface."
"Black Box Workforce Intelligence consistently provides timely and valuable benchmarking data that we use to make key decisions."
"Black Box Guest Intelligence shows our operations teams our guests’ real-time feedback. We’re able to say, ‘this is what our customers are saying.’ We can pinpoint what is affecting traffic and sales, follow-up, and react quickly to the key areas that affect our business."
"We really enjoy your team and their insight. Your product has made us better operators and franchisors. Really helps to tell a story. Keep the intel coming."
Restaurant Sales Growth Rebounds – Posting Best Month Since March 2022 All growth numbers are year over year unless specified. Best and worst performing region, segment and cuisine is based on...
Brands need to double-down on experience, assess value to earn guests' shrinking share of wallet All growth numbers are year over year unless specified. Best and worst performing region, segment and...
New data from Black Box Intelligence confirms fewer price hikes positively impacts intent to return; leads to increase in guest traffic and sales All growth numbers are year over year unless...