Black Box Consumer Intelligence™
Get Ahead of Critical
Shifts in Consumer Behavior
Develop a brand strategy rooted in facts and guided by insights with quality restaurant consumer data and analytics – at scale.
With the right consumer behavior intelligence, hospitality brands can confidently adapt to changes in attitudes, preferences, and spend. Meanwhile, competitors are left reacting to their environment instead of enriching it.
Data that benefits the entire organization
Billion in Restaurant Sales
Brands Across 6+ Segments
Million Credit Card Transactions
Understand Your Consumers
Enhance your research and uncover the patterns, trends and behaviors that help you answer the question, “is it me, or the market?”
- See full demographic profiles of consumers
- Track where consumers are spending their money (share-of-wallet)
- Understand share-of-stomach data – segmented at a granular level
Know Where You’re Growing
Identify new growth opportunities and create strategies with more confidence
- Use consumer demographics and behavior data to influence real estate decisions
- Enhance your marketing, insights, and finance teams’ findings during acquisitions or sales
- Identify competitive consumer insights to improve strategy and make decisions that give you a competitive edge
Apply consumer behavior insights to your business decisions with our restaurant market research
Know Your Competitors
Know where you stand competitively to refine your brand’s promise, products, and omni-channel experiences
- Confirm who your competitors are and uncover new ones
- See how you stack up against the competition for share-of-market
- Understand which brands are leading in share-of-wallet and and share-of-stomach
Refine Your Pricing Strategy
- Analyze overall consumer sales and traffic trends by daypart
- Dig into individual menu item performance and other guest check-level data
- Compare promotions to pricing strategy to understand the impact in real-time
Innovate Your Offerings
Adapt to dynamic consumer demands faster and see the impact in real-time
- Track the ROI of LTOs, promotions, and marketing campaigns
- Understand which promotions are driving desired results
- Identify and eliminate underperforming promotions faster
Perfect Every Channel & Experience
Understand the omni-channel experience from the consumers’ perspective
- Track engagement, experience, and spending patterns across every channel
- Get a comprehensive view of sales and share across both online and offline channels
- Use granular-level data to inform online and offline experiences that result in more revenue and repeat customers
Black Box Intelligence Case Study
Where else are our customers spending their money?
See how Tropical Smoothie uses Black Box Consumer Intelligence™ to understand consumer demographics and buying behavior to identify new opportunities and influence strategy.
Over 300+ of the world’s best restaurants use Black Box Intelligence
A trusted partner for restaurant leaders for over 25 years
"Competition is fierce and we are continually looking at ways to build competitive advantages for Darden. The data and insights from Black Box Intelligence are a terrific addition to our insights capabilities."
"Black Box Financial Intelligence is an intuitive user platform for comparative data in our industry. I love the user-friendly dashboard interface."
"Black Box Workforce Intelligence consistently provides timely and valuable benchmarking data that we use to make key decisions."
"Black Box Guest Intelligence shows our operations teams our guests’ real-time feedback. We’re able to say, ‘this is what our customers are saying.’ We can pinpoint what is affecting traffic and sales, follow-up, and react quickly to the key areas that affect our business."
"We really enjoy your team and their insight. Your product has made us better operators and franchisors. Really helps to tell a story. Keep the intel coming."
New data from Black Box Intelligence confirms fewer price hikes positively impacts intent to return; leads to increase in guest traffic and sales All growth...
Content marketing is one of the most powerful methods available to restaurants for building their brand. For each quarter, we take the stress out of planning your social media content with our...
Are you happy about your amount of followers on social media, but in doubt if they are actually visiting your business? If you’re looking to turn your “likes” into paying customers, you’re not...