The 2020 Survey is now closed
Results will be published in late September. For access, contact email@example.com
The 2020 edition of the Total Rewards Survey is part of our special research series created this year to dive deeper into the impact of COVID-19 on the industry and how companies are updating their workforce practices to remain relevant and competitive in this rapidly evolving environment.
As a result, our annual Total Rewards Survey has been refocused to highlight employee practices implemented in response to the pandemic and specific changes to employee rewards, including:
- Positions created at the restaurant level to adapt to the new environment and their compensation.
- Hazard pay practices for front-line employees
- Base pay freezes and changes in bonus plans
- Practices put in place at the restaurant level to ensure the safety and health of employees and guests
- Changes in benefits coverage and cost
The Total Rewards Survey Research will also Collect Data on:
- Base salary
- Annual bonus
- Corporate office staff turnover
- Total cash compensation (corporate office and support center roles)
- Merit increases (unit level hourly workers up to executive level positions)
- Variable pay/bonus plan structures including company equity, profit sharing, etc...
- Payroll costs broken down by department
- Monthly cost of PPO and HMO plans for employee-only coverage, as well as employee +1 and employee plus family coverage. Metrics are shown by position level for each of the segments and company size groupings.
- Medical office visit copays, generic and brand name prescription copays, deductibles and out of pocket maximums by position level
- Health benefits for part-time employees, including average cost of limited benefit plans offered, wellness program usage and commonly offered programs
- Paid time off policies by position level, including vacation time and data on savings and severance plans
- Additional offers including company cars, dining, tuition, reimbursement, etc...
Additionally, as part of the rebranding and refocusing of our annual compensation and benefits survey, we have made some other exciting improvements. We have condensed the survey to provide only the most relevant insights for today’s unique situation. In addition to the shorter survey, participants are now able to fill out all their information online for the first time.
The survey is now closed. Questions about the survey? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Black Box Workforce Intelligence clients who submit data – complimentary results
- Black Box Workforce Intelligence clients who do not submit data – $2,995
- Restaurant Operators who submit data (who aren’t clients of Black Box Workforce Intelligence) – $2,995